[Trombone-l] Trombone-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Eric Edwards eric at proinstrumentrepair.com
Fri Feb 7 13:51:41 CST 2020

Thanks for the heads up John!

Dug around & found this site:

https://www.curtmillermusic.com/product/basic-tip/

Eric

Eric Edwards
Professional Instrument Repair
972.795.5784

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has faded"
"The wise man, when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks"
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried yet."
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles