[Trombone-l] Ray is on a podcast!

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:20:09 CST 2020

My second appearance on “nobody listens to Paula Poundstone”. Plus, more than you ever thought you wanted to know about cranberries

Ep 127 - Cranberries and Toni (and) Romo
Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone

Paula talks with cranberry farmer Leo Cakounes to find out why the business is bogged down. And with our beloved Toni Anita Hull on the injured list, can our producer Land Romo step in and save the day?  GUEST Leo Cakounes  Local Farmer Cranberry Bog Tours cranberrybogtours.com HOUSE BAND Raymond Horton, from Floyds Knobs, Indiana Euphonium, Bass Trombone and Tuba Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nobody-listens-to-paula-poundstone/id1410611499?i=1000502440043

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016