[Trombone-l] Overdubbing for beginners!

Richard Barrett barrett.richard.personal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:24:27 CDT 2020

Starting out on this journey.  Using a Zoom Hn4 Pro (widely recommended by
various sources), plus two Rhode M5 mics (recommended by a professional
sound engineer friend).  Cubase LE comes free with the Zoom.  Currently
grappling with the set up on my Windows 10 lap top.  These posts and the
post about using DAW in performance improvement will be very helpful -
thank you.