[Trombone-l] Grand Canyon Fanfare

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Fri Oct 18 08:04:24 CDT 2019

Hey everyone!

So how do I get into great shape for the upcoming PSO European tour? Overdub of course!!

Check out this very cool fanfare that was put on my radar by my good friend and Pittsburgh Symphony colleague, Jeff Dee.

This happens at the end of the film “Grand Canyon” when all the characters finally arrive at the majestic Grand Canyon.

Enjoy!!

Jim

https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/grand-canyon-fanfare <https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/grand-canyon-fanfare>

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com <http://jimnova.com/>