[Trombone-l] Beetlejuice main theme

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Wed May 29 07:50:55 CDT 2019

Hey everyone!

I’ve officially broken open the Danny Elfman catalogue in my overdubs. Can’t think of a better way to really put my new Thein contra to use than playing some Beetlejuice! Let’s turn on the juice and see what shakes loose!! It’s showtime!!!

If you're considering joining Brian Hecht, Paul Pollard and myself at this summers Artist class of the Southeast Trombone Symposium, this arrangement will be premiered there!!

Beetlejuice Main Theme
https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/beetlejuice-main-theme <https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/beetlejuice-main-theme>

Enjoy!

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com <http://jimnova.com/>