[Trombone-l] Stuffiness, trumpets

Eric Edwards eric at proinstrumentrepair.com
Wed Mar 27 16:26:39 CDT 2019

Hi Earl  I would check the water key(s) first, then the fit of the
mouthpiece,  then the valve alignment.

Next take it to a tech

and THEN think about drilling the mouthpiece!!

Eric

Eric Edwards
Professional Instrument Repair
972.795.5784

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has faded"
"The wise man, when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks"
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried yet."
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles