[Trombone-l] TTU Trombone Day, Saturday, March 30, 2019

Hauser, Joshua JHauser at tntech.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:10:04 CDT 2019

Everyone is invited to join us for our annual Tennessee Tech Trombone Day
Saturday, March 30, 2019
featuring:
Brad Edwards, Guest Artist
The TTU Trombone Choir
Bone Therapy
The Atlanta Trombone Ensemble

9am       Group Warmup with Dr. Joshua Hauser
10am     Masterclass with Dr. Brad Edwards
12pm     Lunch Break/Exhibits Open
1pm       Bone Therapy
2pm       The Atlanta Trombone Ensemble
3pm       Trombone Student Recital
4:30pm Mass Ensemble Rehearsal
5:30pm Dinner Break/Visit Exhibits
7:30pm Brad Edwards , Trombone
                The TTU Trombone Choir
                Featuring the premiere of Day Suite for Trombone Octet
                2019 Trombone Day Mass Ensemble

Bring your horns to join us for the mass ensemble.  We will have S. E. Shires instruments on display from W. Newell Sheridan and several door prizes for participants.

Register online at https://goo.gl/forms/MxussqQ5tBSy1Wk63

Joshua Hauser, Professor of Trombone
TTU School of Music
Box 5045<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
1150 N. Dixie Avenue<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Bryan Fine Arts Building<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Cookeville, Tennessee 38505<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
P 931/372-6086<tel:931/372-6086>
E jhauser at tntech.edu<mailto:jhauser at tntech.edu>
sites.tntech.edu/jhauser<http://http/sites.tntech.edu/jhauser>
[Tennessee Tech Logo]<https://www.tntech.edu/>
<https://www.tntech.edu/>
Confidentiality Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it from your computer system and contact the sender at the above address and/or telephone number.