[Trombone-l] Laskey goes global

Jim Bermann jfbermann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:39:57 CDT 2019

Linda,
Watch the video that Mike made on the
internet. It gives a great explanation of his
plans. It appears he did not buy the Kanstul
name which may have not been offered for
sale. Zig made a lot of private label items
for a lot of other manufacturers. I do own
several bells that are not engraved yet the
same as the ones that are engraved.
Mike is one of the finest craftsman and also
instrument designers in the world! He will
hire the greatest workers and train those
that are new to business.
Jim Bermann

Sent from my iPhone