[Trombone-l] Jazz Camp-Trombonists-Register Now

BYRON SIEGAL jazzvermont at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 11:33:25 CST 2019

It's cold and hard to think about whats going to happen in the summer.  If you are willing to think about it now, Jazz Camp is offering a special end of February sale for trombonists.  Take an additional $75.00 off your applicable price.   Go directly to the website: http://www.jazzcamp.com/register   , sign up and then send me an email , jazzvermont at comcast.net mailto:jazzvermont at comcast.net   with the code TROMBONE-L-FEB  and I will make sure you get the credit.

and in the meantime check out this trombone feature by our staff band,  "It's All Right"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuFEhPfWiLU&index=15&list=UUaHxuBd3QKq27PufTYn7KoA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuFEhPfWiLU&index=15&list=UUaHxuBd3QKq27PufTYn7KoA

SIGN UP AThttp://www.jazzcamp.com

Byron Siegalhttp://www.jazzcamp.com

800 242-8785