[Trombone-l] Shoulder replacements

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 07:32:56 CST 2019

Wow! My sympathies!

(I apologize. I wrote the following thinking you had injured your left shoulder. I would not rush out and buy an Ergo bone until you’re healed up some, But keep it in mind for the future, in case it seems like it would help.)
—-
My situation did not happen so suddenly, just after years of playing an extra heavy instrument, all intensified by one final incident, but Ergobone saved my career. I highly recommend it To take the weight off the Left shoulder. (There is a newer item Called Spinesaver that appears that it might have a little bit more flexibility, but I have not tried it. It would likely be good to take a look at it also.)

Best of luck!

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016