[Trombone-l] Shoulder replacements

Michael Sanders michaelsanders6 at q.com
Tue Dec 3 05:51:16 CST 2019

I'm sorry to hear about your accident.  I haven't had a broken shoulder but about five years ago I stumbled while leaving my sister's house in Salt Lake and broke my right ankle in three places.  I have a metal plate and screws in that ankle and it will never be the same again.  At least I don't hve to use that ankle to play trombone.