[Trombone-l] OTJ Classifieds Ceasing Operations as of April 15, 2019

Price Taylor pricetaylor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:52:35 CDT 2019

Chris, I echo the many thanks! I was a beneficiary of the classifieds, I
bought a classic Conn 88H from Noah Gladstone, who now has his own
e-commerce site, The Brass Ark, that sells used instruments and some new
boutique trombones.

Additionally, I understand the reasoning. I have successfully bought
several instruments on Craigslist, one a real find for a high school
friend, a hardly used Getzen 3047 AFR.

Price Taylor