[Trombone-l] OTJ Classifieds Ceasing Operations as of April 15, 2019

Matthew T Jones matthewt.jones at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 10:09:56 CDT 2019

Sorry to see as other sites EBay is unknown Cyrus condition by non players! Craig's list is restrictive as to area location restrictions. I was going to list my better horns,mpieces etc as only real players would appreciate. Seeing weekly classified and various emails have kept me connected of sorts. I had a fall and resulted in Tinnuitis and hearing loss,so have had to stop playing as had since 1961.

Sent from my iPad