[Trombone-l] FS: Trombones

Chris Waage chris at trombone.org
Sat Sep 29 08:15:27 CDT 2018

I normally do not do this, but my friend Josh has been diagnosed with
cancer and has had successful surgery.  However, he is unable to work for a
while, so he is liquidating some very, VERY good instruments.  These have
all been serviced by Hauer Music, and are fine playing instruments.

Chris

Please note:  These are for sale by Josh Omaits - joshomaits at gmail.com.
Please reply directly to him.
Pictures available on request!

Vintage Benge 190F- Large Bore Symphonic Tenor. Great condition with a few
scratches. Plays wonderfully. Was recently serviced by Gary Dafler at Hauer
music. Perfect for the high school aged or college aged student looking for
a great professional model trombone on a budget! $1800 includes case and
6.5al mouthpiece.

1960's Reynolds Argenta- Medium .515 (yes .515) bore straight tenor. Solid
silver construction throughout! Super resonant and easy to play! 8.5 inch
bell can chuck out a lot of sound if needed. I best describe this like a
King 3B silversonic on steroids!
Has lots of scratches from previous owner. Takes small shank mouthpiece.
Kind of a rarity. $850 includes case.

1960's Besson 10-10- Medium (.525) bore straight tenor trombone in raw
brass. Lightweight bell, medium weight king-style slide. No dents or
scratches. Slide action is 8/10. I can best describe how this plays as a
mix between a king 3B plus, and a lightweight Bach 36. Extremely versatile
sound! Made more versatile because it has removeable leadpipes! I've used
this with Orchestras, jazz bands, salsa bands, rock horn sections, and pit
orchestras. Perfect for the freelancer who needs a multitasker! $750 with
case and original leadpipe.

John Packer Soprano Trombone: Bought new. In brand new shape. Takes trumpet
mouthpiece. $450 includes hard case, mouthpiece, and care kit. About 1/3
the cost of the Jupiter equivalent!
--

*Dr. Chris Waage - chris at trombone.org <chris at trombone.org>Please help us
keep the Online Trombone Journal Classifieds as a free service: