[Trombone-l] Delfaeyo Marsalis playing my orchestration of the Rimsky-Korsakoff

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:02:34 CDT 2018

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=zGN0gmduUpI#menu>

The incomparable Mr. Marsalis with the Napa Valley Youth Symphony in the
first movement Rimsky-Korsakov Trombone Concerto, using my orchestration of
the original band score. (First measure cut off.) I will post the whole
concerto if the recording is found!  Score and parts on sale at my website
for a very low price!

​Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016
Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com