[Trombone-l] Konzert Nr. 1 für Tuba (bassposaune) und Orchester

George Butler georgebutler3rd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:26:19 CDT 2018

I also found--maybe you did too?-- this nice research paper by Jay Roberts,
"Introduction of Soviet Trombone Literature to Western Trombone Repertoire,
done as a part of the requirements for his DMA at Arizona State University,
2015.
https://repository.asu.edu/attachments/164039/content/Roberts_asu_0010E_15441.pdf

--George in Tallinn, Estonia