[Trombone-l] Konzert Nr. 1 für Tuba (bassposaune) und Orchester

George Butler georgebutler3rd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:10:46 CDT 2018

Hi, Kristine,

I would think that Andre Kharlamov would be a source.  Since September
2005, he has been owner/publisher at East West Music International in Lake
Bluff, Illinois, north of Chicago.  He was responsible for the new edition
of Blazhevich.  In a previous life, he studied at the Moscow State
Conservatory "P.I. Tchaikovsky".

Here is an article that Kharlamov wrote from February 2009 that appears on
Jay Friedman's blog.
http://www.jayfriedman.net/articles/blahzevich_-_destiny_of_works_in_the_west

George Butler
Tallinn, Estonia