[Trombone-l] Konzert Nr. 1 für Tuba (bassposaune) und Orchester

Kristine Oppegaard oppekri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:29:48 CDT 2018

Hi everyone!
I have a writing workshop for my master thesis, and stupidly enough I chose
to write about the Lebedev Concert for bass trombone. One of the tasks I
got for further writing is this: Can you try to find out when this piece
became a standard audition piece for bass trombone and if there was another
piece that was used before it?

I can not find so much information in the sources I have. Does anyone know
anything about this, or know where I can find information?

Thanks!

--
best,

Kristine Solli Oppegaard