[Trombone-l] This is a test

Price Taylor pricetaylor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:19:07 CDT 2018

Good test, I'll opt-in on the slide lubricants. For my new bass, a Bach
50AF3, I use Yamaha slide lubricant (affectionately called yamasnot by a
couple of my bone playing friends). For my 1959 Conn 88H, it's Trombonine
with a drop of Superslick. Plus water. Same for my 1965 King 3B.

For valves, using Ultra Pure.

Gotta get to my daily practice routine (starts with long tones...).