[Trombone-l] Trombone Solo in "Three Little Words"

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:29:04 CST 2018

that would be a very likely guess, also. Please see the thread referred to
in the other thread that I started on this solo. Sorry to make it so
complicated!

​Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016
Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com