[Trombone-l] Creston Fantasy

Howard Weiner h.weiner at online.de
Mon Nov 12 10:22:07 CST 2018

No, George, I never had a copy of that LP. It was probably issued after
my time in Chicago.

All I know about the Creston Fantasy, aside from the fact that it's very
difficult, is that it was writen in 1947 for Robert Marsteller, who
premiered it in 1948 in Los Angeles. But that's from Wikipedia. The
Wikipedia article on Creston refers to two fairly recent books
containing about him. That would be the next step ...

Howard