[Trombone-l] Third Coast Trombone Retreat

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Wed Mar 28 22:19:18 CDT 2018

Check out this fun video I made!

https://youtu.be/6lgg3ltxZcI <https://youtu.be/6lgg3ltxZcI>

Please consider applying to the 2018 Third Coast Trombone Retreat which is June 1-8 in Montague, Michigan.

Deadline for application is right around the corner on April 1, 2018.

I’ll be joining Founding faculty members Nick Schwartz of the New York City Ballet and John Sebastian Vera of the Pittsburgh Opera along with guest faculty Colin Williams of the New York Philharmonic and Denson Paul Pollard of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra.

There'll be numerous events including faculty solo recitals, trombone choir, chamber music, mock auditions, excerpt classes, and various masterclasses including one where I show you how this recording process works!

Check out www.tromboneretreat.com <http://www.tromboneretreat.com/> for more info!

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com <http://jimnova.com/>