[Trombone-l] Hunchback

Peter Hanmore phanmore at cogeco.ca
Fri Mar 16 15:11:25 CDT 2018

I'm in the middle of a two week run of Hunchback.   You could really do it with tenor and euphonium if you don't have a bass or the pit is cramped.
Most of the bass bits are more for the timbre difference than for the range.
There are some nice euphonium parts mixed throughout -more in the second act than the first‎. As far as actual distribution of instruments I'd say 5% bass, 20% euphonium and 75% tenor. No really fast instrument changes.

Peter ‎