[Trombone-l] A Peek Behind the Curtain - The Making of Kylo Ren's Theme Overdub

Jim Bermann jfbermann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:20:47 CDT 2018

Talk about fun, you made my day Jim.
By the way, I finally had a chance to sit
and listen to your drive and have to say
it’s pure enjoyment beyond anyone’s
wildest dreams. Your playing and first
class musicianship is without peer and
am totally blown away. Your peek behind
the scenes here is frosting on the cake.
Thanks for sharing!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone