[Trombone-l] Thoughts about the Mozart concerto?

Dave Demko demko61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:24:48 CDT 2018

James, Jonathan,
    Thanks for your insights about the Mozart concerto. After a closer
look, I agree that the main challenge is more stylistic than technical.
It's not a question of trying to sound like a bassoon (or like a cello for
the Cello Suites), but sounding appropriate, with fidelity to the original.
Fun stuff.

Dave