[Trombone-l] Marches, Marches, Marches

George Carr georgecarr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:08:48 CST 2018

Our group in Cleveland has really enjoyed Derrick Parker's arrangement of
Sousa's Washington Post.
http://www.warwickmusic.com/Main-Catalogue/Sheet-Music/
Trombone/Trombone-Quintets---Septets/Sousa-Washington-Post-TB198

It's only written in six parts, but there are some occasional divisi
markings, including a high F-at-the-top-of-the-treble-clef on the stinger
before the last chorus. Rollicking fun for all involved, if you don't mind
three players to a part.

Best,
George