[Trombone-l] Very Nice Trombone Solo

Frank Darmiento frankdarmiento at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 23:05:48 CST 2018

 I was watching an old movie tonight and heard a marvelous little trombone solo. The movie is "Three Little Words" a Hollywood bio-pic about the song writing team of Harry Ruby and Bert Kalmar. The song is "Thinking of You." Check it out on the Youtube clip at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iQbNx2jeI
The solo only runs from 2:56 to 3:14 but it's terrific. I don't know who the trombonist is. Andre Previn (then 20 years old) wrote the movie score.
Frank Darmientofrank at darmiento.com