[Trombone-l] Jazz Camp 2018-Spots for Trombone!

BYRON SIEGAL jazzvermont at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 08:48:00 CST 2018

Jazz Camp, the 5 1/2 day Band Camp for Grownups, has spots available in its nine bands for both Tenor and Bass Trombones.  August 12-17th, 2018  Crowne Plaza Hotel, Warwick, RI  Featuring trombonist Jeff Galindo, Jazz improv teacher and tenor saxophonist, Jerry Bergonzi, Down Beat Award winner  trombonist Steve Davis.

First time trombonists-special offer-check the website-http://www.jazzcamp.com

70% of our participants return each year..  If you have questions you can chat us through our chat feature at the website.  We hope to see you this summer!

Byron Siegal, Director

Jazz Camp

800 242-8785

jazzvermont at comcast.net mailto:jazzvermont at comcast.net