[Trombone-l] Rey's Theme/Kylo Ren's Theme

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Sat Dec 15 14:43:19 CST 2018

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been a year since my album "A Fall from Light to Dark" came out! Well...naturally the best way to celebrate, is to release a track going on the NEW album!!

My latest overdub is of "Rey's Theme" and "Kylo Ren's Theme" as heard in the closing titles to "Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens." These 2 characters represent the conflict which is central in the story unfolding in the latest Star Wars trilogy. As usual, John Williams paints a lasting and powerful portrait of these characters through his amazing score.

https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/reys-themekylo-rens-theme

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com