[Trombone-l] I'm teaching a beginner...

Luke Aaron lukeaar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:07:09 CST 2018

Hi Earl,

I frequently take breaks in my playing, but admittedly not as long as yours!

I always find that my range is easy to get back, but my endurance and sound take some time to recover.

I have found that frequent playing to fatigue point, but not past that point (!), Allows me to get to an acceptable standard in the shortest amount of time. It's important not to do any damage!

I wish you luck!

Luke

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​