[Trombone-l] Urinetown (the musical)

Elisabeth Mandel emandelucla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:27:36 CDT 2018

All:

I was asked to recommend a student to perform with the college production
of Urinetown. Of course the person with the books and my schedule don't
line up at all and I've never played it.

All I know is that its tenor/bass trombone and euph.

Does anyone have more information about the challenges to this book? Is it
OK on only F attachment, or does it really need a good bass player. Range?
How good of a euph player? I'm happy to have my kids share the book if
needed, but I'd like them to have fun.

Thank you!!

Liz

--