[Trombone-l] Programmable metronome app

Linda Landis drbach6 at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 11:51:46 CDT 2017

There's also one called Tempo by Frozen Ape that might work for what you want. At least the tutorial says it will. You treat the presets like song lists to do the switching. I've not used that feature tho. See if it's available for Android. It too is an iPhone app.

Linda Landis
Lead Trombone, Columbus Jazz Orchestra/Sub Columbus Symphony Orchestra/Musical Director Jazz Central Big Band/Private Instructor