[Trombone-l] Programmable metronome app

Andy Fugate andy.fugate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:35:53 CDT 2017

On IOS, I use an app called Rhythm Calculator that could do this.  Very handy app.
http://www.jetpoweredapps.com/rhythmcalculator/

(Sorry, I know you’re looking for Android.)

--Andy in OKC

On 9/21/17, 10:26 AM, "Trombone-l on behalf of Bill lentz via Trombone-l" <trombone-l-bounces at trombonelist.org on behalf of trombone-l at trombonelist.org> wrote:

    Any recommendations for a programmable metronome app (for android)?  The
    ones that I find labeled as programmable don't seem to fit my definition of
    programmable (or else I'm not smart enough to find the programming
    features.)  Does not have to be free.

    For example, I would like to be able to tell it to beat, say 4 measures of
    4/4, 3 of 2/8, 5 of 7/4, etc.   Would be nice if tempo changes could be put
    in also.

    Thanks

    Bill Lentz