[Trombone-l] Mute storage

BELDON WADE beldon.wade at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 09:40:54 CDT 2017

Stackable plastic  milk carton style containers are handy for this.  Also wrapping each mute in bubble wrap helps insure cleanliness and  protects from damage. These are available everywhere , childrens closets are usually the place where they are mostly for but work well for other storage.

beldon wade