[Trombone-l] Need Music Suggestions

Gil Estes gil.estes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:15:09 CDT 2017

I need to access the collective wisdom, experience and trombone knowledge in the search for 2 selections for an upcoming holiday concert by the Atlanta Trombone Ensemble. There is a beautiful pipe organ in the venue and would love something Christmas-sy for trombone ensemble and pipe organ.

Also looking for a trombone solo feature with trombone ensemble with solo trombone feature…again, Christmas-sy.

We have about 8 weeks to prepare, and only 4-5 rehearsals…so any suggestions…the sooner the better… would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance…

Gil Estes
Atlanta Trombone Ensemble