[Trombone-l] Polkas and dances for Trombone Choir

John Jay Hilfiger jhilf at penn.com
Wed May 31 13:28:14 CDT 2017

> Hey List?looking for ?fun to play? polkas, marches, dance (like the William Byrd Suite), etc.  for trombone ensemble. Prefer 8-parts, but anything 4 or more is okay. Suggestions on where I might purchase them on-line (i.e. pdf download), let me know.

Hi Gil,

I have done several trombone ensemble arrangements.  One that may suit your needs is An English Folksong Suite for quartet.  It is available from several retailers as PDF download, such as:
Brassworks 4:  http://store.brassworks4.com/english-folksong-suite-an-3-pdf <http://store.brassworks4.com/english-folksong-suite-an-3-pdf>
Sheet Music Plus: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/an-english-folksong-suite-digital-sheet-music/19815875 <http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/an-english-folksong-suite-digital-sheet-music/19815875>
Cimarron Music: http://www.cimarronmusic.com/english-folksong-suite-an-8393 <http://www.cimarronmusic.com/english-folksong-suite-an-8393>
and others.

Also, see my webpage for more trombone music.

John Jay Hilfiger, composer/arranger
http://users.penn.com/~jhilf/ <http://users.penn.com/~jhilf/>