[Trombone-l] ITA Journals

Eric Edwards eric at proinstrumentrepair.com
Tue May 9 11:04:44 CDT 2017

Hi All,  I have  TON  (not quite literally) of past Journals that the
spousal unit is bugging me to pass along.

Any interest or ideas where to donate?

Don't really want to fill the recycle bin if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

Eric

--
Eric Edwards
Professional Instrument Repair

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has faded"
"The wise man, when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks"
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried yet."
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles