[Trombone-l] Imperial March “Reboot"

James Nova jamesnova at comcast.net
Thu May 4 09:01:07 CDT 2017

In honor of May the 4th, enjoy my new Imperial March “Reboot.”

My latest overdub recording is of my revamped trombone choir arrangement of the Imperial March from the score to Star Wars “The Empire Strikes Back” composed by John Williams. This is a “Reboot” of my original arrangement.

As some of you know, I’m rerecording some of my old recordings with the new and improved gear and software I have in preparation for an album I will release, hopefully soon!

It really kicks into “Full Vader mode” in the last minute…

“Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me." - Darth Vader

https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/imperial-march-reboot-2017

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras