[Trombone-l] Tuba position available

David Johansen djohansen1958 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 16:23:13 CDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:
I'm writing to let you know that my school, Southeastern Louisiana University is looking for a tuba/Euphonium adjunct instructor.  In addition to studio teaching, the instructor would be playing tuba with the faculty brass quintet, Southeastern Brass.  All pertinent information can be found at this link:  Southeastern Louisiana University Employment Site : Welcome

|   |
Southeastern Louisiana University Employment Site : Welcome
 By PeopleAdmin, Inc. null  |   |

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this position, I would appreciate it if you would pass this along.
Many thanks,
Dr. David JohansenProfessor of TromboneSoutheastern Louisiana University  Show original message