[Trombone-l] Bachelor thesis about bass trombone

George Butler georgebutler3rd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:15:31 CDT 2017

Hi Kristine,

Have you looked at Micah Everett's recent book on doubling?  That would be
where I'd start.  If your library does not have it, maybe your acquisitions
librarian can get it for you.
http://www.mountainpeakmusic.com/content/Low%20Brass%20Player's%20Guide%20to%20Doubling%20Sample.pdf
 Or, from Amazon.

Also, Micah also has given some of this freely in his blog, The Reforming
Trombonist:  https://thereformingtrombonist.wordpress.com/?s=doubling

Hope this helps!

--George Butler, Lasnamäe Muusikakool, Tallinn, Estonia