[Trombone-l] Favorite quartets

Howard Spindel howard at sci1.com
Tue Mar 14 17:08:50 CDT 2017

Owning thousands of quartets makes the choices harder...

Beethoven Drei Equali (free on IMSLP)
Bruckner Inveni David
Trombumba (OOP)
Robert Elkjer has many fine arrangements
Trombones de Costa Rica have several fine arrangements.
Many Tommy Pederson quartets

That should keep you busy for a while.

Howard