[Trombone-l] Slide-O-Mix Trombone Cleaning System

drbach6 at aol.com drbach6 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 12:59:17 CDT 2017

I have one too. It's a great cleaning tool.

Hercules (I believe that's the brand) makes a long soft cat-tail kind of cleaner with a long (and one with a short) plastic flexible "tail" you can drop down the slide and pull out the other side. It's nice for not scratching the inside of the outer slide with the brushes. I use both.

Linda Landis
Lead Trombone, Columbus Jazz Orchestra/Sub Columbus Symphony Orchestra/Musical Director Jazz Central Big Band/Private Instructor