[Trombone-l] Slide-O-Mix Trombone Cleaning System

Bill lentz blentz2 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 14 10:03:02 CDT 2017

After seeing the picture, I realize this is what I use (did not recall that
it was a Slide-O-Mix system.)  I love it, use it once a week when I clean
and re-lube the slide.  Toss the terrycloth sheath in the washing machine
every few weeks (tied in knots so if doesn't gum up the works.)  The insides
of my slide shine!

Best
Bill