[Trombone-l] pBone Slide Lube

Roger Carmichael rc750 at live.com
Wed Mar 8 15:08:56 CST 2017

The polishing of the brass parts seems  to have helped.  The raspiness is in the upper part of the inner stockings.  I smeared some old slide cream on and sprayed it with Hetman slide lube.  We will see how it plays when my mouthpiece arrives.  The one which comes with the pBone is a really, really shallow cup.