[Trombone-l] pBone Slide Lube

James L Scott jscot at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 7 23:12:18 CST 2017

I have a tube of phone slide lube that a list member designed a few years ago. It's kind of a big chapstick - it's a wax-like substance that you apply to the stockings of the inner slides. I hardly use my pbones, but this stuff did help smooth out the rough action of the slides. Maybe someone else on the list remembers where to order it from.

Jim Scott