[Trombone-l] FS: Mouthpieces, Instruments, Cases, Misc.

Eric Edwards eric at proinstrumentrepair.com
Sun Jul 2 22:14:56 CDT 2017

Sorry to hear Chris!!!   Best of Luck!

Eric

Eric Edwards
Professional Instrument Repair
972.795.5784

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has faded"
"The wise man, when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks"
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried yet."
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles