[Trombone-l] Houser mouthpieces

Craig Parmerlee craig at parmerlee.com
Thu Feb 23 21:37:18 CST 2017

Thanks for the info, Jim.

I am not necessarily in the market for a new piece, but I am just
surprised that they have mostly disappeared from the trombone scene.
Perhaps it is because the market is already well served with Giddings
and Elliott. Nonetheless, I find those Velocity pieces to be different
from the others and really great for endurance playing.

I guess I mainly wanted to try out this shiny new list server.  :)