[Trombone-l] Switch to digest?

John Danner jmdanner1949 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:48:08 CST 2017

Thanks.

My full name is John Mearl.

My family uses Mearl. Most other places it's John. Story about using Mearl
at Samford is too long to post.

Mearl or John is OK.

John Mearl

On Feb 21, 2017 1:42 PM, "John Ranck" <drjayjr at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to everyone's who so promptly responded with suggestions. Here's
what I wrote to John Danner (or maybe I should have addressed it to Mearl?):

Thanks so much, John. I confess I didn't look past the Admin options on the
webpage to see the update options. My apologies for not looking more
closely and not reading the welcome msg. in its entirety. Your switching me
also explains why, when I finally got in to the edit options there it was
already chosen. Puzzled me until I read your msg.

As you can tell, I'm easily addled. JR

--
John Ranck, DMA
drjayjr at gmail.com