[Trombone-l] MOUTHPIECE RE-PLATING ADVICE

drbach6 at aol.com drbach6 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 11:45:12 CST 2017

Anderson Silver Plating has done work for me. They are tops. They will buff it to smooth it and then replate it. If you call them, they will tell you how they do it and will also tell you that after they buff it, depending on how far they have to buff it, it could possibly change the dimensions of the mouthpiece slightly. But they do great work.

Linda Landis
BME Morehead State University
Private Instructor Brass Instruments
Lead Trombone, Columbus Jazz Orchestra/Musical Director Jazz Central Big Band