[Trombone-l] Your first trombone?

Howard Spindel howard at sci1.com
Wed Aug 23 01:28:09 CDT 2017

My first horn, circa 1961, was a Conn 4H that was a reconditioned school
horn.  Yes, silver, with some corrosion, although the reconditioning
made it a decent horn.  Cost my parents $25.

A couple years later I got a used Conn 6H which was in better shape.
Still have it.  Lots of Connwear on the tubes but it plays nicely.

Howard